Internal use of Haarlem oilLight Prescription
Begin the treatment by taking morning and evening, for a week, 1 capsule or 5 drops. Continue for the next 14 days by absorbing 1 capsule or 5 drops morning, noon and evening. After stopping for one week, repeat the same treatment for 3 consecutive weeks. Stop 10 days, this time, undertake a treatment of 2 consecutive months at the rate of one capsule or 5 drops morning, noon and evening 1 day out of 2.
10 drops or 2 capsules three times a day for 3 periods of 15 days, separated by a week of rest. There after and for 2 consecutive months twice a day and every other day, 5 drops or 1 capsule. It is advisable, especially during the first three periods of treatment, to drink a large amount of water (about 2 liters in 24 hours) and to strictly follow the diet prescribed by the doctor.
20 to 30 drops or 4 to 6 capsules per day in several times for 5 to 6 consecutive days; during the next 8 days reduce the doses by half.
What is Haarlem Oil used for?
Haarlem Oil is recommended for anyone wishing to conserve their energy as well as all their assets for their health “well-being”. The specificity of this oil comes from the highly bioavailable sulfur found in the elixir. Indeed, sulfur is an essential element for the proper functioning of the body because it is present in all cells. In addition, it is important in the mechanisms of detoxification, cellular respiration and it plays an energetic role in the Krebs cycle. Haarlem Oil is also known to bring well-being and beauty to animals on:
- Joint and inflammatory pain
- The respiratory tracts
- The body
- Skin and hairs
- GHO provide Haarlem oil in 10ml bottles for small animals like cats, dogs and 200ml bottles for horses.
Haarlem oil Effects on the human body
- On the bronchitis sphere because we know that the mucus is rich in sulfur.
- On the articular sphere because sulfur acts on rheumatism.
- On the dermatological sphere because sulfur is irreplaceable in seborrheic states.
- On the hepatic sphere it has a detoxifying function.
- In general, it has an energizing action.
- And it plays an essential role in the elasticity of connective tissue.
External use of Haarlem oilApply On the dermatological sphere because sulfur is irreplaceable in seborrheic states a small piece of hydrophilic gauze impregnated with Haarlem Oil. Cover with carded cotton and held in place by a band.
You can also, if possible, apply over the compress impregnated with Haarlem Oil a hot poultice of linseed flour which will further increase the ripening action.
Apply to the diseased region, a small compress impregnated with Haarlem Oil, which as to be change every day. Frostbite, Feet and hand cracks: Hot baths three times a day, followed by light rubbing with our Haarlem Oil.
Hot baths three times a day, followed by a light massage with Haarlem oil.
Besides the preparation of Haarlem Oil in liquid solution. Pharmacist can prepare the ointment base on the 10ml drops. It is advisable to use this ointment in the following two cases:
- Toothache: Put a small piece of cotton wool, impregnated with Haarlem Oil, in the tooth hole.
- Hair loss: Often coincides with liver dysfunction, it is recommended that Haarlem oil be taken in drops or capsules.
- Note: External uses of Haarlem oil is sticky and fragrant, for those who cannot stand it, it is preferable to use it internally (capsules) and to choose black cumin oil externally. This combination is frequently prescribe by our professional users.
NB: You can swallow the capsules with a glass of water. Take the drops in a half glass of warm water or on a piece of sugar.
The indications given in this leaflet should not make us forget that it is always preferable to seek the advice of a doctor before starting a treatment.